Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Another Entry

Despite the exhausting Ortigas trips and a whole day at work, I still find time to blog. Hehe. Blooging is my bestfriend...sort of a stress-relief.

I hate people who ask me for info pretending they're so busy that they have no time to find out for themselves. You will never be too busy to do something important. I hate the excuses given to me when I'm doing something important myself. We make do with what we have. If we have 50 things to do today, we'll find time to do all 50 things and finish it before today. I hate it most especially when the person fills my inbox with a lot of spam inquiries. Grrr.

Training is a little slow-paced. I thought that once I get a job, I'll be too busy to do anything else. It seems that I have a lot of catching up to do though. My supervisor was talking to me on my first day and I was unable to comprehend about half of what he said. Haha.

I'm just glad I learned a lot already. The system in the workplace is quite big compared to the school projects I used to do. I feel like I'm being overloaded with information most of the time, and everyone is smarter than me.

What's an FOB? (I thought Fall Out Boy? Haha) What's an ERP? What's an MMS? What's a POS? It feels so lowly not to know these common terms at the office.

No comments: