Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bloody

What an unfortunate event. The RC bottle just popped. Yeah, like that 70's band name from "Music & Lyrics". Then it disappeared from the limelight, but left a little finger all bloody. I'm not talking about my finger, but I did have to run to the nearest 'botika' to buy a gauze. Too bad 'Kristine, MD' isn't here to save the day. We had to ask Ate Adhe who was merely a visitor, to attend to the bleeding patient. Yeach. I just can't stand the bleeding wound. I don't want to be all nervous again, like that time when I was forced to inject some medicine to ate's arm. I didn't realize that it would be that soft, which made me punch a hole so deep it made me cringe. No more nervous breakdowns, too...embarassing.

Anyway, nothing much going on these days. Just a lot of preparation for Christmas. I don't even think my contributions are all that essential. I still have one window grill to paint tomorrow. Haha. My mother's twin even commented that it took me 4 years of engineering education to just engage in a painter's job. I won't even be here to see it finished. Finally, for the first time in my life, I can escape the unwanted visitors of Christmas Day. Though I hardly think that a trip to Ilocos gives me that privilege. Who knows? It might be worse there.

I gave up on reading the final book of the Twilight Saga. I just remembered my first reaction to Twilight, which isn't all positive. I'm just surprised that Ate liked it considering the other books she's more attuned to. It's not all bad, just, not all good. Mediocre actually. (Oh no, I think a lot of people will hate me for this). Haha, though I doubt that anyone will be reading this blog up to this point. A little boring is what this is.

I have to give up facebook and my addiction to Texas Hold 'Em, it's robbing me of precious time. This is probably my last blog this year, if I'm not able to access some internet at the province. I'm giving up my idle moments, and replacing it with pretending moments. Haha.

No comments: